Resident key request form

Every house is assigned 1 keyfob. If you are buying a house in GRHOA, please get the keyfob from the current homeowner. Use this form to transfer the keyfob to you or order a replacement if you have lost your fob. If you do not get the fob from the current homeowner, we need to know immediately to deactivate and issue you a new one. There is a $20.00 fee for a replacement fob.
Please use this form to update any information about your household and to request a replacement key fob. Note: your old fob will be deactivated.